As key member of the FlexMation team, the Sales Development Representative sits at the forefront of our business to position us for continued growth. We welcome candidates with strong customer relationship building skills, collaborative selling skills and the ability to identify and provide solutions to maximize manufacturing performance. This position will be responsible for growing our existing customer base and expanding into new markets. The Sales Development Representative reports directly into the President of FlexMation.
What You Will Do
- Meet with existing FlexMation customers to identify ongoing project needs
- Present the FlexMation company, brand, products and service to existing and new customers
- Maintain regular contact with key customers to identify and act upon opportunities
- Provide project proposals and quotes and do subsequent follow-up using FlexMation CRM system and other follow-up tools.
- Collaborate with FlexMation’s engineering team to capture project engineering requirements and provide tailored solutions to address customer needs
- Negotiate pricing consistent with FlexMation’s price sheets, margins and customer budgets for a win/win outcome.
- Maintain account information and keep customer information updated
- Resolve product or service problems through root cause analysis and explain the results to customers in an empathic and data-oriented manner
- Collaborate with marketing to create presentations, drip campaigns and regular communication with prospect and customer contacts
- Identify opportunities for FlexMation by staying current with industry changes and competitive lanscapes
- Collaborate with manufacturing reps and factory team members to attend joint prospect and customer calls
- Grow skill sets by attending relevant professional development events
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- English (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Flexible schedules
For more information and to apply, please view the posting on Indeed.